Kids Eat Free All Day at Qdoba Mexican Grill on Windward All Day on Wednesday & Saturday
with paid adult entree.
Alpharetta Farmers Market
Saturdays beginning April 18
8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Old Canton Street
Discover local farmers with fruits, vegetables and natural meats, gardeners with fresh flowers and herbs, bakers of delicious edible desserts and breads and makers of local raw honey, jellies and soaps. Free admission.
Celebrate America has been a family favorite for 18 years and counting but this year will have more activities and fun than ever before!
– Tethered hot air balloon rides ($5/cash for kids $10/cash for adults)
– Ferrell Gas hot air balloon glow at dark
– Spectacular firework show
– Patriotic costume/outfit contest with cash prizes for all ages
– Photos with Captain America
– 3D Fireworks Glasses ($1/per pair)
– Life-size bubble celebration shows
DATE : June 24
TIME : 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
COST : $12/tax until 6 p.m. | $25/car after 6 p.m.
*Select activities will close at 8:30 p.m., all attractions will close at 9:30 p.m. for the balloon glow and fireworks extravaganza.
**Please note the hot air balloon rides and firework show are weather permitting.