Celebrate Dad on Father’s Day by making special family time! Whether you relax at home or seek entertainment at a local venue, AlpharettaMoms.Org has activities in mind for you to enjoy Father’s Day! Think of some things your husband would appreciate and involve the kids in making it happen. The memories that you can make now will last a lifetime and can always look back and remember the creative things you took the time out to make Dad feel loved.
Top 5 Father’s Day Activities in Alpharetta
- Take a few swings at TopGolf Alpharetta. Let your old man show off his skills at one of TopGolf Alpharetta’s 100+ climate-controlled hitting bays, then grab a drink at TopGolf’s full bar and restaurant.
- Let Dad relive the “good old days” at Comeback Vinyl. Comeback Vinyl has a huge collection (20,000+) of new and used vinyl records in house ranging from jazz, rock, funk, soul, blues, electronic, rap, metal, punk, country, and more.
- Update his wardrobe at Clothes Horse Men’s Apparel, where you can also check out all of the college sports memorabilia that line the walls from owner John Thompson’s days as a college football coach throughout the Southeast.
- Grab a beer and a meal with a view at the new Jekyll Brewing Rooftop at Alpharetta City Center. Whether your dad is an IPA man or a lager fan, Jekyll Brewing has a brew to suit his taste buds.
- Catch a real live concert at The Velvet Note. If your dad is a jazz fan, there’s no better way to spend Father’s Day than at this intimate show. Seats are limited to 50% of the venue’s occupancy so that they can be properly spaced out, so be sure to reserve your seats if you’re interested!
For gift ideas, check out this great list of deals and specials in Alpharetta this Father’s Day:
- Central City Tavern is hosting a “Breakfast with Dad” event this weekend in conjunction with the launch of their new breakfast menu (available on weekends 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- Al’s European Barbershop is offering a Father & Son Haircut for $22 each (originally $25), $5 off a classic cut and hot shave, $5 off hair color and classic cut, and a free neck shave/hot steam towel between cuts
- Anna Bella Fine Lingerie has a variety of SAXX men’s underwear, loungewear and casual robes in stock for the holiday
- Southern Local is giving 40% off men’s button downs and 50% off “Gifts for Him” (photos attached)
- The Ballog is offering a collection of gifts for dad including tees and ball caps, grilling cookbooks, bar essentials and men’s fragrances
- Natural Body Spa is offering a special for caregivers (including fathers) this month in the form of a $25 voucher with the purchase of a $100 gift card
Press release provided by Pineapple Public Relations. June 2020